Saturday, April 29, 2006

Full set of efont

Just found a zip file contained the full set of efont (range from font size 8 to 24). It is about 24MB which is quite a lot, but I think I will still load the font into my zaurus to make the best out of it. I will do it once I have time.

By the way, I have been trying to play some mpeg (VCD format) using Kino2, however it seems quite slow and the video/audio do out of sync during playback. Wondering if any tweak is necessary to get it work. Or maybe the only way is to overclock + convert the video in the PC before loading it in Zaurus. In addition, I can't get wmv to play in Kino2, maybe a codec has to be installed. Hmm.... think I will have a do quite a lot of research to get the optimal results.

Another software I'm looking for is a good remote control software which will work with my Media Center. See if I can find it shortly. :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home