Friday, April 21, 2006

Black screen!?

Been having some weird problem with some software running in 320x240 mode. I have tried a VNC viewer (teakettle v0.6 - found in a forum somewhere). It seems to work at first, however when I try to run it again within the wifi connection, the screen turned blank, and there is no response to any action I've made. This happens even after I did a reboot. I ended up reflashing the ROM.

Next I have tried to install Gaim, which also seems to run in 320x240 in portrait mode only, again the first time I run it, it seems ok. But when I try to run it again, black screen again!!! However this time everything works fine after a reboot.

I'm suspecting there might be some lock up with the 320x240 mode software, maybe I should spend sometime trying to figure out what's going on. (Or maybe it's time for me to try another distribution.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home